28 May 2021, v2.2.1
The following changes are included in this release:
- Every page now includes a footer at the bottom of the content that displays the version number of the Ghostwriter server.
- Findings with no assigned editors will no longer prevent report generation.
- Findings in a report now have an
orderingvalue that represents their position in the report (starting at zero with the top finding in the most severe category).
- Headings throughout the interface are no longer all caps by default (this could negatively affect readability).
- Some form elements will no longer appear far apart when the interface is fullscreen on a very high-resolution or wide-screen display.